Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Chicago White Sox game and admission to a two-hour pre-game patio party
- Where: U.S. Cellular Field
- Seating: Outfield reserved in sections 100–107 or 157–159
- Door time: Patio party begins 90 minutes before game time
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Seating Options
$38 for one of the following games (up to a $57 value)
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Sunday, July 21, at 1:10 p.m.
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Sunday, July 28, at 1:10 p.m. (Family Sunday)
$40 for one of the following games (up to a $69 value)
- Against the Detroit Tigers on Monday, July 22, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Tigers on Tuesday, July 23, at 7:10 p.m. (Italian Heritage Festival on the plaza)
- Against the Tigers on Wednesday, July 24, at 7:10 p.m. (Greek Heritage Festival on the plaza)
$42 for one of the following games (up to a $71 value)
- Against the Atlanta Braves on Friday, July 19, at 7:10 p.m. (Miller Lite cooler bag giveaway and fireworks)
- Against the Kansas City Royals on Friday, July 26, at 7:10 p.m. (Fireworks)
$49 for one of the following games (up to an $80 value)
- Against the New York Yankees on Monday, August 5, at 7:10 p.m. (White Sox garden gnome giveaway)
- Against the Yankees on Tuesday, August 6, at 7:10 p.m. (Chicago Bulls night)
The Chicago White Sox use dynamic pricing to value tickets, so total values may fluctuate. When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to the White Sox website to complete your transaction. This Groupon applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all White Sox fees and taxes in full.
The Scouting Report
When the White Sox return from the big-league All-Star break on July 19, they'll embark upon a 10-game home stand—their longest stretch at U.S. Cellular Field since April. Such a stretch seems promising, since the Southsiders have remained competitive at home all season. They'll look to continue that trend against one of the National League's top teams, the Atlanta Braves, and against the Central Division rival Tigers before returning from a quick road trip in August to face the Yankees.
Ninety minutes before the game—and for 30 minutes following the first pitch—fans file onto the patio to soak up the sounds of warm-ups, the smell of barbecued meats, and the refreshment of wine and Miller beer on the right-center-field warning track. In accordance with baseball's official rulebook, revelers must be at least 21 to drink alcohol, but younger fans can still enjoy the barbecue buffet replete with fried chicken, Cajun chicken, and more.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.