Seeing comedians live lets you experience the energy they bring to a room and count how many phone books they need to stand on to reach the mic. Discover the truth with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Chris Tucker
- When: Friday, November 22, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Venue at Horseshoe Casino
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Age restriction: Must be 21 or older.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $43.85 to for mezzanine sections 301–307 (up to a $61.50 value)
- $54.10 for orchestra section 201 or 205 (up to a $77.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
With his distinctive, high-pitched voice and flair for physical comedy, Chris Tucker knows how to stand out in a crowd. Whether he's trading barbs with Ice Cube in the Friday series, playing the foil to Jackie Chan's straight man in the Rush Hour movies, or barging through the third act of The Fifth Element, Tucker lights up the screen with more wattage than the Film Projectionists' Union allows. Yet, as seen in his recent turn in Silver Linings Playbook, he also knows when to dial down his energy.
Since most audiences know Tucker from film, they'll be unsurprised to see how easily his movie-star charisma translates to the stage during his standup show. Unwound and irascible, yet far more grounded than his motor-mouthed screen persona, Tucker waxes observational, performs dead-on impressions, and shares some of the autobiographical anecdotes populating his ever-percolating brain.