Bands often run back onstage for an encore, especially if the crowd is chanting for them or if security hasn't been able to capture the live animal running loose backstage. Go wild with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a concert or comedy show
- Where: High Dive
- General admission
- Door time: 30 or 60 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 to see Chuck Ragan on Thursday, May 1, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $16.33 value)
- $5 to see Bear Hands on Friday, May 2, at 10 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
- $5 to see The Movement on Saturday, May 3, at 9 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
- $7 to see The Red Elvises on Tuesday, May 6, at 8 p.m. (up to $13.25 value)
- $5 to see David Mayfield Parade on Friday, May 9, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $9.70 value)
- $4 to see S* * * ty Beatles on Friday, May 23, at 8 p.m. (up to $8.15 value)
- $5 for two tickets with two drinks to see WTF Comedy on Thursday, May 15, at 10 p.m.
May Concerts at High Dive
- For a rugged blend of folk punk and alt-country performed by one of the frontmen of Hot Water Music, check out Chuck Ragan
- For electronically-fueled indie pop in the vein of The Postal Service and Awolnation, check out Bear Hands
- For a sonic stew of reggae, rock, and hip-hop from a group that has played with the likes of Slightly Stoopid and The Wailers, check out The Movement
- For an outlandish example of what happens when surf rock meets rockabilly and traditional Russian check out The Red Elvises
- For a night of Grammy-nominated roots, Americana, and bluegrass that you may have seen at Bonnaroo or with The Avett Brothers and Mumford & Sons, check out David Mayfield Parade
- For a tribute-filled evening paying homage to The Beatles classics like Hey Jude or All You Need is Love , check out Gainesville’s locally-grown S* * * ty Beatles
100% of 10 customers recommend
“Just do it, they always impress. Good times had by all. ”
210 SW 2nd Ave.
Gainesville, FL 32601