- One ticket to Cin City Burlesque Presents Decadence
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Bogart’s
- General-admission standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ages 18+ with ID
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
- $10 for one ticket (up to $19.12 value)
- $15 for one ticket, plus a skip-the-line pass (up to $29.19 value)
Cin City Burlesque Presents Decadence
Wrangled by androgynous MC Sweett Biscutt, the dancers of Cin City Burlesque shimmy and sashay through the fashions of decades past in their all-new show. The styles take us from the loose flapper dresses of the ’20s to the knee-high go-go boots of the ’60s all the way to the holographic pantsuits of the future. Granted, most of the clothing ends up on the floor as Cin City founder Ginger LeSnapps leads her award-winning troupe through choreography that’s equal parts titillating and humorous.
The Nordland Plaza Nickelodeon may have changed its name a few times in the nearly 125 years since its founding, but its reason-for-being remains the same: to keep Cincinnatians entertained. The theater began life as a vaudeville house, passed a few years as a German-film center, and eventually became a combination restaurant and venue. After a makeover and pep-talk in the 1980s, the modern-day Bogart’s welcomes up to 1,500 audience members to its concerts, comedy shows, and burlesque performances. Within, six bars keep guests hydrated and the dance floor stays as packed as the events calendar.
2621 Vine St.
Cincinnati, OH 45219