When the circus comes to town, it brings a much-needed dose of magic and wonder to a humdrum routine of work, school, and wizard uprisings. Rush out to greet it with this GrouponLive deal.
- One or two tickets to Circus Vargas
- When and Where: April 24 and 25 at Westfield MainPlace; May 1–15 at Irvine Spectrum
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
- $26 for arena seating for one (up to $42 value)
- $30 for bleacher seating for two (up to $64 value)
The first thing people notice about Circus Vargas is its big-top tent. Hand-fashioned in Milan from 90,000 square feet of cerulean-blue fabric dotted with yellow stars, the canopy completed the illusion of an elegant lost era when used in the 2011 film Water for Elephants. The last thing people notice is the absence of animals. They're too busy gaping at a man balancing a 12-step ladder with his mouth.
Keeping its marvels strictly human, Circus Vargas builds on a 40-year history by blending classic feats of fearlessness with surprising new tricks. The show features magic tricks along with a skilled hand balancer, a speed juggler, and the wheel of destiny.