- Cirque Italia
- When: October 25–27
- Where: The Robeson County Fairgrounds
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $11 for one child general-admission ticket in level-two seating (a $19.50 value)
- $19 for one adult general-admission ticket in level-two seating (a $33 value)
- $27 for one child general-admission ticket in level-one seating (a $46.50 value)
- $30 for one adult general-admission ticket in level-one seating (a $51 value)
No outside offers through Cirque Italia are valid in conjunction with Groupon offer.
At Cirque Italia, aerialists and acrobats look down to see a very unusual set: a 35,000-gallon water tank. As the high-energy acts swing from ropes and flip over trapezes, fountain jets below crisscross in mesmerizing patterns. Among them, the bicycle of death-defying Capitolino Mitrovich navigates a high wire strung precariously across the tent.
On the ground, the strongmen of Duo A&A put their muscle-bound physiques to work, pulling feats of strength such as balancing from each other's heads on one hand and unloading a clown car full of groceries. In a nod to the aquatic setting, Corissa Wilson does a mermaid act in midair. And between acts, Coco the Clown—who once set a Guinness World Record for riding a 5-inch bicycle—keeps the crowd's spirits high as the human pyramid.