Circuses showcase people who can perform amazing physical feats, such contorting their bodies into pretzels or making their feet grow big. See natural-born performers with this Groupon.
- One ticket to Cirque Italia
- Where: old Kmart parking lot
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $9 for one child's ticket for Level 2 seating (up to an $18.50 value)
- $18 for one adult ticket for Level 2 seating (up to a $32 value)
- $27 for one child's ticket for Level 1 seating (up to a $45.50 value)
- $29 for one adult ticket for Level 1 seating (up to a $50 value)
- Level 1 seating is in the first 3 rows; Level 2 seating is in the remaining rows.
- Click here to view all available showtimes.
No outside offers through Cirque Italia are valid in conjunction with Groupon offer.
This Groupon's value is equivalent to the value of Cirque Italia's current offer of one child's ticket with every adult ticket purchased. However, adult tickets purchased through Groupon do not include a child's ticket.
At Cirque Italia, aerialists and acrobats look down to see a very unusual set: a 35,000-gallon water tank. As the high-energy acts swing from ropes and flip over trapezes, fountain jets below crisscross in mesmerizing patterns. Among them, the bicycle of death-defying Capitolino Mitrovich navigates a high wire strung precariously across the tent.
On the ground, the strongmen of Duo A&A put their muscle-bound physiques to work, pulling feats of strength such as balancing from each other's heads on one hand and unloading a clown car full of groceries. In a nod to the aquatic setting, Corissa Wilson does a mermaid act in midair. And between acts, Coco the Clown—who once set a Guinness World Record for riding a 5-inch bicycle—keeps the crowd's spirits high as the human pyramid.