- $10 for one ticket to Cirque Lunaire II (up to a $22.50 value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Crown Events Center
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the complete performance lineup.
Cirque Lunaire II
- What it is: a night of electronic music, cirque performance, and live painting
- Who's headlining: Quixotic, Govinda, Phutureprimitive, Movhipet, and Kelly McCann
- How Quixotic describes itself: "an ensemble of artists from various disciplines including aerial acrobatics, dance, fashion, film, music and visual f-x"
- What you might see in a Govinda performance: dancers, live projections, classical violin
- What spurred Phutureprimitive to embrace electronic music: while working as a DJ, he began to incorporate music he made at home, eventually finding his passion in the creation of new tunes
- Where Mochipet has performed: Carnegie Hall
- What he was wearing during that performance: a dragon suit, the same things he wears to every performance
- What to do away from the main stage: head to Area 2 where a host of DJs will compete in a silent disco
- How will people dance if the disco's silent?: they'll listen through headphones, or copy the person next to them
- Why you should pack your cheeks with espresso beans before the show: the party rocks until 4 a.m.
Crown Events Center
9111 Farm to Market 812
Austin, Texas 78719