Classical music boosts listeners' brain functions and energy levels, which is why every child should ingest a well-rounded harpsichord each morning. Treat your noggin to a mellifluous meal with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Cirque Musica featuring Tacoma Symphony Orchestra
- When: Sunday, October 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Tacoma Dome
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $34 for lower-level section 18A or 19A (up to a $48.85 value)
- $48 for lower-level section 2A, 5A, or 6A (up to a $68.61 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Cirque Musica's Veronica Gan and Christian Stoinev with the Winnipeg Symphony
Being a professional classical musician typically requires incredible dexterity and seamless unity between body and mind. It just doesn't usually require being suspended above the stage while rendering the notes of Tchaikovsky's immortal Violin Concerto in D Major with perfect clarity. That's the kind of feat audiences can expect to see at a Cirque Musica performance. Surrounded by a full orchestra, a lineup including aerialists, acrobats, jugglers, and a lassoing cowboy astound the crowd to a score of crowd-pleasing classical works such as Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee and Gustav Holst's The Planets. Belly laughs are supplied by world-famous Italian clown David Larible—who has headlined shows with Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus—and aerial daring by husband-and-wife high-wire duo The Great Wallendas.
2727 E D St.
Tacoma, Washington 98421