Circuses fill onlookers with a sense of wonder, much like watching a parade of Disneyland floats crash into the Grand Canyon. Get astonished with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Cirquesa Dreamquest
- When: July 3–8 at 7:30 p.m., July 4 at 2 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.
- Door time: 6:30 p.m. or 1 p.m.
- $12.50 for silver-section seating (up to a $24.95 value)
- $21 for platinum-section seating (up to a $41.95 value)
- Click here to see all available performance options.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Discounts for local residents and military members are available, but this Groupon still offers the best deal available for adult customers. Tickets for children age 3–12 are regularly $12.95 for silver-section seating and $19.95 for platinum-section seating; children under age 3 get in free.
A young boy lies in bed, drifting away into a peaceful slumber. Suddenly, the room around him comes alive with soaring fairies, tumbling acrobats, and capering comedians. These otherworldly creatures are surprising, but benign: they're here to help him as he undergoes a quest to piece together a mysterious puzzle. Along the way, the boy will learn life lessons such as how to find inner courage and that running away to join the circus is an excellent idea. Under a towering, climate-controlled big top on the oceanfront, Cirquesa Dreamquest's performers bend their bodies and the audience's minds as they execute headstands on a trapeze and roll giant wheels of metal through the enchanted dreamscape of the stage.