Humans have been putting spherical objects in hoops for centuries, but until the invention of the dunk, the fast break, and face dribbling, it wasn't an activity worth watching. See if "basketball" lives up to the hype with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Cleveland Cavaliers game
- Where: Quicken Loans Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games, Dates, and Seating Options
For the game against the Detroit Pistons on Wednesday, April 10, at 7 p.m.:
- $12 for Loudville 200 Level Curves seating (up to a $24.63 value)
- $20 for Loudville 200 Level Sideline seating (up to a $40.08 value)
For the game against the New York Knicks on Friday, April 12, at 7:30 p.m.:
- $20 for Loudville 200 Level Curves seating (up to a $38.03 value)
- $30 for Loudville 200 Level Sideline seating (up to a $59.63 value)
To coincide with NBA Green Week, each ticket holder will receive a recyclable tote bag from Republic Services.
Though the Cleveland Cavaliers sometimes feature a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Cleveland Cavaliers look to finish the 2012–2013 season with a couple of statement wins against tough Eastern Conference opponents. Behind one of the top young point guards in the league, the Cavs aim to take down the Atlantic Division-leading New York Knicks. Before that, the Cavs face off against their division rivals, the Detroit Pistons, with hopes of working their way up the Central Division standings.
Since joining the NBA in 1970, the Cleveland Cavaliers have built up a passionate base of basketball fans throughout Ohio. The franchise has featured some of the most talented players of the 21st century, including a two-time NBA MVP and two Rookie of the Year-award winners. Wild crowds cheer on their team at Quicken Loans Arena, nicknamed The "Q" for its monthly "Laser Wristwatch Night" promotions.