Football is the ultimate sport, as it incorporates the fast pace of basketball, the timely precision of baseball, and the full-contact aggression of wrestling down purse snatchers in food courts. Unleash the beast with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Cleveland Gladiators Arena Football League game
- Where: Quicken Loans Arena
- Door time: One hour before kickoff
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- $10 for one lower corner seat, marked in olive on the seating chart ($37.70 value)
- $20 for one lower sideline seat, marked in green on the seating chart ($49.50 value)
- $45 for one lower premium seat, marked in yellow on the seating chart ($95.85 value)<p>
Choose from the following games:
- Against the Los Angeles KISS on Saturday, May 10, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Philadelphia Soul on Friday, May 23, at 7 p.m.
On May 10, ticket holders receive a pink bracelet and $2 beers. May 23 is Salute The Troops night, which features a miniature American flag giveaway and $1 hot dogs and soft drinks.
The Scouting Report
On April 19, the Gladiators’ season-opening unbeaten streak appeared to be all but over. Down 50–46 to the Spokane Shock with the ball deep in his own territory and only 1.8 seconds left, Gladiators quarterback Chris Dieker had no choice but to throw it deep—very deep. The ball sailed past the end zone and into the net, caroming into the hands of receiver Thyron Lewis, who somehow emerged from a sea of defensive players and their outstretched tentacles to make the game-winning catch. Along with the #2 spot on SportsCenter’s Top Plays, the late-game heroics earned the Gladiators a 5–0–0 record, placing them alone atop the Arena Football League’s American Conference standings.
From 1992–1994, the Cleveland Thunderbolts gave the city its first taste of Arena Football League action. And while the taste was but a tease at the time—the team disbanded at the end of the 1994 season—AFL fans eventually would see a return to revelry in 2008 with the arrival of the Gladiators, a team that bounced around the country like a rock band on pogo sticks before diggin’ in their cleats at Cleveland’s Quicken Loans Arena. In their first official season, the Gladiators introduced themselves in grand fashion by advancing to the franchise's first-ever conference championship game—a tough loss, to the eventual league champion Philadelphia Soul, that’s since stood as the squad’s humbling reminder of the unending effort required to achieve league dominance.
“Get 1st or 2nd row end zone seats for a chance at a free football!”
Quicken Loans Arena
1 Center Ct.
Cleveland, Ohio 44115