In much of the world, soccer is known as football and the American president is referred to as The Ameriking. Embrace cultural differences without using your hands with this GrouponLive deal.
- $25 for one ticket to a Colorado Rapids match (a $40 value)
- Where: Dick's Sporting Goods Park
- Seating: East sidelines, sections 102–111
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the San Jose Earthquakes on Saturday, June 15, at 7 p.m.
- Against the New England Revolution on Wednesday, July 17, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday, August 17, at 7:30 p.m.
The Scouting Report
The Rapids opened the floodgates in the months of April and May, unleashing a torrent of wins against their MLS opponents. Along with victories over the Columbus Crew, Toronto FC, and Real Salt Lake, the team completed two shutouts against Chivas USA. Such stalwart defense has been the linchpin of the Rapids' success this season, much of it due to keeper Clint Irwin, who has snatched, deflected, or liquefied 83% of opponents' shots on goal to earn the league's third-best save percentage. Irwin leads a Rapids roster loaded with young stars, including Dillon Powers and Deshorn Brown—two players in the top five of the MLS Rookie Rankings in early May.
In October 1995, the Colorado Rapids were introduced as one of Major League Soccer’s 10 charter teams. As one of the league's longest tenured members, the organization has brought a number of landmark moments to Denver, highlighted by a MLS Cup victory in 2010. Three years before their championship campaign, the Rapids became the centerpiece of Dick’s Sporting Goods Park—a sprawling complex that features a total of 24 fully lit sports fields. During Rapids matches, fans get swept up in the park’s lively atmosphere driven by Centennial 38, the team's official supporters group. In their designated “Supporter’s Terrace”, C38 members lead raucous cheers and wave massive flags to inspire their side.