According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this Groupon.
- $10 for two tickets to a Columbus Clippers game (up to a $27 value)
- Where: Huntington Park
- Seating: Reserved
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time Tuesday and Wednesday, 60 minutes before game time Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Against the Toledo Mud Hens on Tuesday, August 6, at 7:05 p.m.
- Against the Gwinnett Braves on Sunday, August 25, at 6:05 p.m.
- Against the Louisville Bats on Wednesday, August 28, at 7:05 p.m.
Discounted tickets are available for children 12 and younger and seniors 60 and older, but this Groupon still offers the best deal available.
The Scouting Report
As winners of back-to-back International League and Triple-A national titles in 2010 and 2011, the Clippers seek to add to their diamond dynasty this summer. The team has been on a tear in the month of July, winning five of six games just before the July 17 All-Star break. Right fielder Jeremy Hermida has played an integral part in the Clippers' resurgence, leading the team in both homers and RBIs so the other players can focus on deciphering the opposing managers' charades.
An International League mainstay, the Columbus Clippers have prepped future stars for the big leagues since 1977. The team has claimed nine league championships over the years, most recently in 2011. The Clippers have served as the triple-A affiliate of the Cleveland Indians since 2009, helping players hone the skills that they need to succeed in the majors and impress friends during the piñata portion of birthday parties.
Up to 10,100 Clippers fans pack into Huntington Park, which still gleams with a new-stadium sparkle after sprouting up in 2009. During that inaugural season, the facility was named Ballpark of the Year by multiple sources, including BaseballParks.com and Digitalballparks.com, whose writers referred to the stadium's design as "the most exciting we've seen in two decades."