Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show with dinner buffet
- When: November 8, 15, or 22, with dinner at 6:30 p.m. and comedy at 8 p.m.
- Where: Courtyards of Andover
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts; additional information will be available closer to performance dates.
- $29 for one ticket with dinner buffet (up to a $54.95 value)
- $55 for two tickets with dinner buffet (up to a $109.90 value)
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar
Daryl Moon (November 8)
Standup named "Funniest Person in Iowa" who produced the comedy documentary Road Dogs, featuring Dave Attell
Warning: contains profanity, scatological humor, and dangerous bears
John DeBoer (November 15)
As seen on Comedy Central and NBC's Last Comic Standing and heard on XM-Sirius Satellite Radio
Warning: he picks a fight with a famous boxer
Spencer Dobson (November 22)
As seen on Rooftop Comedy and Comedy Time on Hulu
Warning: contains profanity and the use of "crunchy" as an adjective
Courtyards of Andover
13545 Martin St. NW
Andover, Minnesota 55304