- Admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show with dinner buffet
- When: select dates. Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m., and the show begins at 8 p.m.
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view available showtimes.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming acts; additional information will be available closer to performance dates.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar.
- $29 for one ticket with dinner buffet (up to a $34.95 value)
- $32 for one ticket with three course dinner on New Year's Eve (up to a $60 value)
- $55 for two tickets with dinner buffet (up to a $69.90 value)
- $58 for two tickets with three course dinner on New Year's Eve (up to a $110 value)
New Years Eve events include hors d’oeuvres, seated three-course dinner, comedy show, DJ, dance, and champagne toast at midnight. Semi-formal attire is required for New Years Eve.
Comedy at the Courtyards
Gabe Noah (December 13)
Voted the best comic in Minneapolis in 2010 by a jury of his peers, and runner-up for “Funniest Person in the Twin Cities” in 2008; also seen on Funny or Die
Warning: contains bleeped out language and scenarios stripped from an alternative universe version of Pretty Woman
Chris Maddock (December 13)
Winner of the 2008 Laughing Liberally contest who recently recorded his first comedy album, Stand Up!
Warning: contains anatomical discussions pertaining to the male body
Mark Poolos (December 20)
Comedy club veteran who has opened for Zach Galifianakis and Louie Anderson