- General admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show, including dinner buffet
- When: Friday, February 14, 21, or 28., Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m., and the show begins at 8 p.m.
- Where: Courtyards of Andover
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar.
- $25 for one ticket with dinner buffet (up to $34.95 value)
- $49 for two tickets with dinner buffet (up to $69.90 value)
Comedy at the Courtyards
John Bush (February 14)
Comic seen on Conan, Premium Blend, and Law & Order
Steve Gillespie (February 21)
CMT's Next Big Comic Award finalist, who was named one of the Twin Cities' top comics by Metromix and spent time opening for Dave Attell and Doug Benson
Warning: contains coarse, offensive language and sensitive subject matter
Bob Larson (February 28)
Headliner who's been getting audiences to roll in the aisles since 1986
Warning: contains swears, sexual content, and terrible marriage advice