Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show, including dinner buffet
- When: Friday, February 14, 21, or 28., Dinner is served at 6:30 p.m., and the show begins at 8 p.m.
- Where: Courtyards of Andover
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar.<p>
- $25 for one ticket with dinner buffet (up to $34.95 value)
- $49 for two tickets with dinner buffet (up to $69.90 value)<p>
Comedy at the Courtyards
John Bush (February 14)
Comic seen on Conan, Premium Blend, and Law & Order<p>
**[Steve Gillespie](http://www.gillespiecomedy.com/) (February 21)**
CMT's Next Big Comic Award finalist, who was named one of the Twin Cities' top comics by Metromix and spent time opening for Dave Attell and Doug Benson
Warning: contains coarse, offensive language and sensitive subject matter
**[Bob Larson](http://comedianboblarson.com/) (February 28)**
Headliner who's been getting audiences to roll in the aisles since 1986
Warning: contains swears, sexual content, and terrible marriage advice
Courtyards of Andover
13545 Martin St. NW
Andover, Minnesota 55304