Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a Comedy at the Courtyards show with dinner buffet
- When: Select Fridays throughout March and April. Doors open at 6:30 p.m. for dinner, and the show begins at 8 p.m.
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Buffet includes dishes such as slow-roasted beef brisket, pan-fried walleye, and a nacho bar.
- $25 for one ticket and a dinner buffet (up to $34.95 value)
- $49 for two tickets and two dinner buffets (up to $69.90 value)
- Mary Mack (March 7)
- Mighty Jer Dog (March 28)
- Chad Daniels (April 4)
- Craig Allen (April 11)
Comedy at the Courtyards
Mary Mack (March 7)
As seen on Comedy Central, NBC's Last Comic Standing, and at HBO's Andy Kaurman awards
The Mighty Jer-Dog (March 28)
Featured in Road Dogs and American Smartass, and heard on The Bob & Tom Show
Warning: contains adult language and reckless balloon use
Chad Daniels (April 4)
As seen on Comedy Central, Conan, and The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
Craig Allen (April 11)
Veteran of The Bob & Tom Show and a 2nd place finisher in the "Funniest Person in the Twin Cities" competition
13545 Martin St. NW
Andover, Minnesota 55304