Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You're there with this GrouponLive deal.
- "Comedy at the Courtyards" show with dinner buffet
- When: Fridays, with dinner at 6 p.m. and comedy at 8 p.m.
- Where: Courtyards of Andover
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Buffet includes barbecue beef brisket, pulled pork, walleye, wings, a nacho bar, salads, egg rolls, desserts, and other dishes
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for one general-admission ticket with dinner buffet (up to a $54.95 value)
- $55 for two general-admission tickets with dinner buffet (up to a $109.90 value)
- Click here to view all options.
Jared Mauck (September 27)
Chad Filley (October 4)
Warning: Contains talk of sex, drugs, and other stuff we thought schoolteachers weren't even supposed to know about.
Michael Thorne (October 18)
Warning: Contains some adult language, drug references, and completely rational suggestions about managing your anger while driving.
- Chris Cannon (October 11): Former Army tank gunner with a tight-wound, sarcastic style.
- Todd Andrews (October 25): Bostonian transplanted to Wisconsin, where he makes fun of Midwestern quirks.
- Jon Wilson (November 1): Twin cities comedian with a style that's clean but never tacky.