Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- Admission to a ComedyJuice standup comedy show
- When: any show of your choice through February 12, 2014. Shows are held on Wednesdays at 10 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Improv
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 9 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the calendar of upcoming comedians.
- $14 for two tickets (up to a $36 value)
- $28 for four tickets (up to a $72 value)
- $42 for six tickets (up to a $108 value)
A two-item per person minimum applies, not included in this Groupon.
Owen Benjamin (October 16)
Sometimes seated behind a piano, Owen Benjamin is a regular correspondent on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, performed on MTV's Punk'd, stars in TBS' Sullivan and Son, and has performed his own one-hour special on Comedy Central.
Warning: contains swearing, sexual situations, sweeping stereotypes, and the secret to controlling men
Theo Von (October 23)
Creator of CrankTexts.com; host of Yahoo’s Primetime in No Time and TBS' Just Deal With It; seen on Comedy Central with his own half-hour comedy special, Last Comic Standing; seen on MTV’s Road Rules.
Warning: contains harsh language and manipulation of those who text wrong numbers
Chris D'Elia (October 16)
Co-star of Whitney, but also has been known to appear on Workaholics and Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Warning: contains good-natured ethnic stereotypes and some admirable crowd work
Other recent and upcoming acts include:
- Mo Mandel from Chelsea Lately, Conan, and her own Comedy Central half-hour special
- Melissa Villasenor from America's Got Talent
- Pete Holmes from The Pete Holmes Show, Conan, and his ownComedy Central half-hour special
Love the location, the drive was easy over Laurel Canyon from the Valley, food was yummy, service great, and the comedians were hilarious.Brian C., Yelp, 11/15/11
It's one of my absolute favorite places in the world. The history, the quality of the comedians, the food... I love it all.Ashley C., Yelp, 6/6/12
8162 Melrose Ave.
Los Angeles, California 90046Get Directions