Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this GrouponLive deal.
- Standup with drinks for two
- Where: Comix At Foxwoods Comedy Club
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Good only for Comix Comedy Club shows, not applicable to MGM or Fox Theater shows.
- Click here to view the full schedule.<p>
- $32 for two general-admission tickets (up to a $55 value) and two beers or a $10 drink credit (a $10 value; up to a $65 total value)
- $57 for two VIP tickets for seating in the first five rows (up to a $105 value) and two beers or a $10 drink credit (a $10 value; up to a $115 total value)
- General admission tickets are valid for shows up to a $25 value; VIP tickets are valid for shows up to a $50 value.<p>
Steve Byrne (October 31–November 2)
The lead in Sullivan & Son, who has also been seen on The Tonight Show, Chappelle’s Show, and two of his own one-hour Comedy Central specials.<p>
Warning: contains sexual situations, terrible dance moves <iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/FssktdAiR_o” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
**[Eddie Pepitone](http://eddiepepitone.com/) (November 7–9)**
A veteran standup seen and heard on Community, Bob's Burgers, and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, and whose biopic film The Bitter Buddha featured interviews with Patton Oswalt, Sarah Silverman, Marc Maron, and Zach Galifianakis
Warning: contains extremely strong language and toxic levels of self-loathing
<iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Z9hqXEHp2HE" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
**[Michael Che](http://michaelche.com/) (November 29–30)**
A writer for Saturday Night Live and recently named Rolling Stone's "50 Funniest People", Che has appeared on MTV’s Money from Strangers and Comedy Central’s John Oliver's New York Stand-Up Show.
Warning: contains coarse language and economics <iframe width="423" height="238" src="//www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/drEHfytf7QI?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"="allowFullScreen="allowFullScreen"">
“Great place...good laughs..!”
“Comic was funny, food and drinks was great, we had a great time.”
“Awesome experience! Nice staff and good drinks”