There are many classic comedy routines, but none is more lauded than the one in which someone walks toward a banana peel and places it in the garbage. Enjoy throwaway gags with this Groupon.
- Ticket and drink package to a comedy show
- Seating: category 2 or 3
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $63 for two tickets and a $10 drink credit to see Gabriel Iglesias at the MGM Grand Theater on Sunday, September 1, at 9 p.m. (up to a $126 value)
- $53 for two tickets and a $10 drink credit to see Nick Offerman at the Fox Theater on Thursday, September 5, at 9 p.m. (up to a $106 value)
- Click to view the seating charts for the MGM Grand Theater and the Fox Theater
Warning: vulgar language
Bearing the alias "Fluffy" from his first big show, I'm Not Fat … I'm Fluffy, Gabriel Iglesias plays on his hefty frame with good humor. Also host of the TV series Gabriel Iglesia Presents Stand-Up Revolution, his tales have touched on everything from the intestine-knotting tacos in his hometown of El Paso to tubes of personal lubricant mistakenly used as hand sanitizer.
Best known for his role as mustachioed man's man Ron Swanson on NBC's Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman fills the stage with his idiosyncratic joie de vivre. In his live show, he treats audiences to his half silly, half serious Tenets for Prosperity (practice romantic love; eat red meat), accompanied by original songs that cover such essentials as the necessity of carrying a handkerchief.