There are many classic comedy routines, but none is more lauded than the one in which someone walks toward a banana peel and places it in the garbage. Enjoy throwaway gags with this Groupon.
- Ticket and drink package to a comedy show
- Seating: category 2 or 3
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $63 for two tickets and a $10 drink credit to see Gabriel Iglesias at the MGM Grand Theater on Sunday, September 1, at 9 p.m. (up to a $126 value)
- $53 for two tickets and a $10 drink credit to see Nick Offerman at the Fox Theater on Thursday, September 5, at 9 p.m. (up to a $106 value)
- Click to view the seating charts for the MGM Grand Theater and the Fox Theater
Warning: vulgar language
Bearing the alias "Fluffy" from his first big show, I'm Not Fat … I'm Fluffy, Gabriel Iglesias plays on his hefty frame with good humor. Also host of the TV series Gabriel Iglesia Presents Stand-Up Revolution, his tales have touched on everything from the intestine-knotting tacos in his hometown of El Paso to tubes of personal lubricant mistakenly used as hand sanitizer.
Best known for his role as mustachioed man's man Ron Swanson on NBC's Parks and Recreation, Nick Offerman fills the stage with his idiosyncratic joie de vivre. In his live show, he treats audiences to his half silly, half serious Tenets for Prosperity (practice romantic love; eat red meat), accompanied by original songs that cover such essentials as the necessity of carrying a handkerchief.
Comix at Foxwoods Resort Casino
Located amid Mashantucket's rolling hills in the middle of the Foxwoods Resort Casino, Comix treats audiences to shows by the country's top touring performers. The club hosts national headliners, up-and-comers, and musical acts; its shows in the 1,400-seat Fox Theater give jokesters the chance to share their act with a larger but still intimate crowd; and its shows in the 4,000-person MGM Grand Theater host such superstars as Louis C.K., Jim Gaffigan, and Margaret Cho. Before shows, guests can take advantage of happy hour, perusing a menu of tasty appetizers and drinks.