Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to Connecticut Drums Competition
- When: Sunday, June 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Jess Dow Field at Southern Connecticut State University
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $7.50 for one ticket (up to a $15 value)
- $14 for two tickets (up to a $30 value)
- $27 for four tickets (up to a $60 value)<p>
Allentown, PA’s The Cadets performing in 2012
Members from nine of Drum Corps International’s various teams file onto the sprawling football field, armed with horns, flags, and of course, drums. Clad in matching costumes, some of the world’s hardest-repping corps deliver dazzling performances, complete with dance, music, and rhythms set to the heart rate of a cheetah. The competition, which features teams such as the Connecticut Hurricanes, Allentown, PA’s The Cadets, Rockford, IL’s Phantom Regiment, and Boston Crusaders, celebrates the achievements of Drum Corps International, a non-profit youth activity known for imparting discipline and teamwork onto its participants.
501 Crescent St.
New Haven, CT 06515