Guitarists often change instruments during concerts for different tunings or because the one they've been using is starting to smell like wet dog. Soak in the sounds with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one G-Pass package to see Corey Smith (up to $36.77 total value)
- When: Thursday, December 5, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bogart's
- Standing-room general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
- One G-Pass (up to $26.77 value)
- Skip-the-line access (up to $10 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Corey Smith – The Movin' On Up Tour
Corey Smith performing "Twenty-One" at the Grand Ole Opry
- Publications declaring Corey as one of country's hottest new artists: Country Weekly, Music Row Magazine, Pollstar Magazine
- People who already knew that: his legions of devoted fans, the state of Georgia
- His forte: autobiographical barn-burners about boozin'; autobiographical weepers about boozin'
- Some of his best known barn-burners and weepers: "Twenty-One," "Backroads," "The Good Life"
Originally built in the late 1800s as a vaudeville theater and then seeing time as a German film theater in the 1950s, today Bogart's stands as a portal to a world of live music. Six bars stand at the ready to keep rocking bodies hydrated, and three concert-viewing levels ensure pristine sightlines so that lead singers can have midconcert staring contests with anyone they choose.
2621 Vine St.
Cincinnati, Ohio 45219Get Directions