Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city’s local poxes. Prepare to rock with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Eric Burdon of the Animals
- When: Wednesday, August 28, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Count Basie Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $25 for rear orchestra or balcony seating (up to a $48.50 value)
- $29 for mid/back orchestra or loge seating (up to a $58.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Eric Burdon of the Animals
"Devil Run" – Official Video
* Eric Burdon's claims to fame: English singer-songwriter who fronted War and The Animals * He's been rocking his solo career since: 1971 * Number of albums released: around 50 * Genres explored in his music: blues, rock, heavy metal, funk * Themes explored in his music: the struggles of the working class, peace and brotherhood, getting out of this place * A few of Burdon's accolades: he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and named as one of Rolling Stone's 100 Greatest Singers of All Time * Recent appearances: on stage with Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, and on TV, backed by The Roots, on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon
Count Basie Theatre
Upon entering the Count Basie Theatre, guests may feel as though they’ve slipped through a crack in time and ended up in the early 1900s. Opulent marble staircases and gold details grab the eyes of visitors, recalling the decadence of Hollywood’s history and gently pulling them to the auditorium. There, the acoustically pleasing construction wins out as sound spreads and funnels through a sunburst dome embellished with a dangling chandelier. Since opening in 1926, the Count Basie has earned numerous accolades, including a nod from Pollstar magazine, which listed it as one of the Top 100 Worldwide Theatre Venues.
95% of 19 customers recommend
“Loved it had a great time with my fiancé!!”
“Great fun. ”
Count Basie Theatre
99 Monmouth St.
Red Bank, NJ 07701