- One G-Pass to America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 starring Lil’ Wayne
- When: Friday, July 26, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.<p>
- $22 for general admission access to the lawn (up to a $38.75 value)
- $32 for sections 10–15 or rows U–CC of section 4 or 9 (up to a $62.60 value)<p>
**How G-Pass Works:** Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 Starring Lil’ Wayne
- Headliners: Lil’ Wayne, T.I., 2 Chainz
- Their combined number of Grammys: 7
- Their combined number of platinum albums: 9
- City whose population their combined Twitter followers would match:
- Also known as: Weezy, T.I.P, Tity Boi
- Notable collaborations: “Addresses” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.), “Soldier” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.), “Days and Days” (Lil’ Wayne and 2 Chainz)
- Youngest debut album: Lil’ Wayne at age 16
- Most extensive filmography: T.I., most recently seen in Identity Thief
- Most likely to be picked first for pickup basketball: 2 Chainz (he’s 6’5”)<p>
PNC Music Pavilion
707 Pavilion Blvd.
Charlotte, NC 28262