- $25 for one G-Pass to America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 starring Lil’ Wayne (up to a $62.60 value)
- When: Sunday, August 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Comcast Center
- Section: rows J–Y of open-air sections 10–14
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
America’s Most Wanted Festival 2013 Starring Lil’ Wayne
- Headliners: Lil’ Wayne, T.I., Tyga
- Their combined number of Grammys: 8
- Their combined number of platinum albums: 10
- City whose population their combined Twitter followers would match:
São Paulo, Brazil
- Also known as: Weezy, T.I.P, Thank You God Always
- Notable collaborations: “500 Degrees” (Lil’ Wayne and Tyga), “Faded”
(Lil’ Wayne and Tyga), “Addresses” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.),
“Soldier” (Lil’ Wayne and T.I.)
- Youngest debut album: Lil’ Wayne at age 16
- Most unlikely remix: Tyga and Lil’ Wayne, with Fall Out Boy’s
“This Ain’t a Scene, It’s an Arms Race”
- Most extensive filmography: T.I., most recently seen in Identity Thief
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Venue is easy in and out, lovely setting, overall great night and concert!”
“Great show! Great price. ”
“I love this arena and the concerts are always fun! ”