A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- Country Explosion music festival
- When: July 19–21; music starts at 1 p.m. on Friday and at 11 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Where: Miller Motorsports Park
- General admission
- Door time: noon on Friday; 10 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose From Three Options
- $36 for a one-day pass for either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday (up to a $73 value)
- $49 for a three-day pass for Friday–Sunday (up to a $99 value)
- $47 for a three-day campsite for up to eight people (up to a $95 value)
Tickets are not included in the camping option. All campers must purchase a three-day pass to the festival. Click here for more information about camping rules.
- Friday night's biggest names: Scotty McCreery, Gloriana, Craig Campbell
- Saturday night's biggest names: The Band Perry, Clay Walker, Mark Wills
- And Sunday night: Billy Currington, LeAnn Rimes, Kellie Pickler
- 15,000 to 20,000: the number of festivalgoers predicted for each day
- 99,999,999,999: the number of albums sold by all of the artists at Country Explosion (data provided by Professor Roughguess)
- Scotty McCreery hits you'll recognize: "The Trouble with Girls," "I Love You This Big"
- Gloriana hits that lead double lives on the pop and country charts: "(Kissed You) Good Night," "Cant' Shake You"
- Some of The Band Perry hits: "If I Die Young," "Better Dig Two," "You Lie"
- Billy Currington hits that take the words right out of fans' mouths: "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer," "That's How Country Boys Roll"
- Some of LeAnn Rimes hits : "Blue," "How Do I Live"
- Food and drink from over 40 vendors.
- How to keep fidgety children occupied: take them to the Kid's Zone for bounce houses, water slides, and face painting.