Old people probably like to stand near the speakers at concerts because the reverberating bass lines feel good on their bones. Catch the rhythm with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Cristian Castro
- When: Thursday, October 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $26.52 for balcony sections 202–208 (up to a $53.04 value)
- $37.60 for rear-floor sections 104–107 or mezzanine sections 1–5 (up to a $75.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Cristian Castro's first home: Mexico City
- His second home: at the top of the Latin Billboard charts
- His first #1 single: "Nunca Voy a Olvidarte" in 1993
- His latest #1 album: Viva el Príncipe in 2012
- The theme of that release: a tribute to José José, the "Prince of Song"—who appears on two tracks
- His most unexpected genre crossover: 2007's El Indomable, in which the pop sensation manages to nail the no-frills charm of a mariachi band
- Branching out from classic ballads, his latest album opens with the auto-tuned club romance "Enamorados."
- Called En Primera Fila: Dia 1, the album was recorded live on a round stage to maximize the number of front-row ticket holders without making fans sit on one other's laps.