A live concert is the only place where you can demand that your favorite singer play your favorite song while staring directly into your eyes. Make the moment last forever with this GrouponLive deal.
- $23 for one G-Pass to see Cristian Castro (up to a $45.83 value)
- When: Tuesday, October 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Cristian Castro's first home: Mexico City
- His second home: at the top of the Latin Billboard charts
- His first #1 single: "Nunca Voy a Olvidarte" in 1993
- His latest #1 album: Viva el Príncipe in 2012
- The theme of that release: a tribute to José José, the "Prince of Song"—who appears on two tracks
- His most unexpected genre crossover: 2007's El Indomable, in which the pop sensation manages to nail the no-frills charm of a mariachi band
- Branching out from classic ballads, his latest album opens with the auto-tuned club romance "Enamorados."
- Called En Primera Fila: Dia 1, the album was recorded live on a round stage to maximize the number of front-row ticket holders without making fans sit on one other's laps.