Even history's greatest authors have worked with elements of parody, such as Jonathan Swift in _A Modest Proposal_ and Joseph Conrad in _Hamlet Shmamlet_. Watch a rich tradition unfold with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
- When: December 5–January 4
- Where: The Apartment Nightclub
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees. <p>
- $43 for a VIP ticket ($86 value)
- $33 for general admission ($66 value)
Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
Sending up the oft-mocked but equally beloved bestseller, _Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody_ treats audiences to an evening of goofy, satirical fun. Parodies of such pop songs as "Poker Face," "Call Me Maybe," and "Since U Been Gone" fill in the show's plot, which bounces between an over-the-top retelling of the erotic novel and a gossipy discussion of the book's virtues and flaws in a nail salon. The piece was written by New York improv troupe the Pushers, and the zippy one-liners and ensemble-based laughs are as abundant as one would expect.
“Great show and great time”
“Fantastic show and the facility was nice.”
“If you liked this musical you should also check out Sistahs the Musical. ”
The Apartment Nightclub
2251 N Lincoln Ave
Chicago, Illinois 60614