Even history's greatest authors have worked with elements of parody, such as Jonathan Swift in A Modest Proposal and Joseph Conrad in Hamlet Shmamlet. Watch a rich tradition unfold with this GrouponLive deal.
- $35 for one ticket to see Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody (up to a $70 value)
- Customers also receive a gift bag
- When: selected dates, October 25–November 3
- Where: Charles W. Eisemann Center for Performing Arts' Bank of America Theatre
- Seating: VIP (the first five rows on the floor)
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
Sending up the oft-mocked but equally beloved bestseller, Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody treats audiences to an evening of goofy, satirical fun. Parodies of pop songs such as "Poker Face," "Call Me Maybe," and "Since U Been Gone" fill in the show's plot, which bounces between an over-the-top retelling of the erotic novel and a gossipy discussion of the book's virtues and flaws in a nail salon. The piece was written by New York improv troupe the Pushers, and the zippy one-liners and ensemble-based laughs are as abundant as one would expect.