Even history's greatest authors have worked with elements of parody, such as Jonathan Swift in _A Modest Proposal_ and Joseph Conrad in _Hamlet Shmamlet_. Watch a rich tradition unfold with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $25 for the balcony (a $41.87 value)
- $33 for the mezzanine (a $55.82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody
Sending up the oft-mocked but equally beloved bestseller, Cuff Me: The Fifty Shades of Grey Musical Parody treats audiences to an evening of goofy, satirical fun. Parodies of such pop songs as "Poker Face," "Call Me Maybe," and "Since U Been Gone" fill in the show's plot, which bounces between an over-the-top retelling of the erotic novel and a gossipy discussion of the book's virtues and flaws in a nail salon. The piece was written by New York improv troupe the Pushers, and the zippy one-liners and ensemble-based laughs are as abundant as one would expect.
“Fantastic show and the facility was nice.”
“If you liked this musical you should also check out Sistahs the Musical. ”
“Great theater. Small and cozy and no bad seats in the house. Girls Night The Musical was fabulous. Will definitely go to future productions. ”