Many standup comedians offer hilarious observations about everyday things, such as how men and women are different or why we should live in constant fear of the all-powerful sun's unchecked control over our feeble planet. Laugh away your worries with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see D.L. Hughley and Eddie Griffin
- When: Friday, October 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Saenger Theatre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $27 for rows C–T of the balcony level (up to a $57.50 value)
- $33 for orchestra level behind pit (up to a $67.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
D.L. Hughley and Eddie Griffin
- How you know D.L. Hughley: from The Original Kings of Comedy
- And: his movies Scary Movie 3 and Soul Plane
- And: his kids movies Inspector Gadget and Spy School
- And: his long running sitcom The Hughleys, his late-night talk show D.L. Hughley Breaks the News, his recent stint on Dancing with the Stars
- Most audacious D.L. Hughley book title: I Want You to Shut the ?#@&%! Up: How the Audacity of Dopes Is Ruining America
- Something you didn't know about D.L.: he was the first host of BET's Comicview, but his first job ever was cleaning the lobby at McDonald's
- Where Eddie Griffin ranks on Comedy Central's list of "100 Greatest Stand-ups of All Time": number 62, between Bobcat Goldthwait and Jackie Mason
- Eddie: the appropriately named role he played on the sitcom Malcolm and Eddie with the appropriately named Malcolm Jamal Warner
- Movies benefitting from Eddie's charm: Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo and the sequel, Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo
- Coolest movie alter ego: Undercover Brother
- Things you might not know about Eddie: he's a choreographer who opened his first dance studio at age 16, at any given time his body is composed of 50–65% water