Dancing makes you feel free, like living off the grid or getting your taxes done good and early. Follow your heart with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for one ticket to see Dancin Machine (up to a $31 value)
- When: Saturday, November 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Paramount Hudson Valley
- Section: best available general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
* What to expect: the spirit of a '70s disco, but with better sound and cologne * What to wear: bell bottoms, polyester shirts, platform shoes * The band: a nine-piece troupe featuring "Horn Dawg" on horns, "Hot Rod" on the keys, "Brutha Boogie" on lead vocals, and harmonies from "Bubbles" and "Kenya Hustle" * Songs you might hear where the boogie is the subject, the subtext, and there's no room for interpretation: "Boogie Oogie Oogie," "Boogie Shoes," "I'm Your Boogie Man"
####Paramount Hudson Valley "A Paramount All-Talking Picture" starring Maurice Chevalier and Claudette Colbert drew great public fanfare when the Paramount Hudson Valley debuted in 1930. Then known as the Peekskill Paramount Theater, and owned by a subsidiary of mega-studio Paramount Pictures, the Westchester County Landmark stifled Great Depression and World War II woes as a grand movie house for decades. After shopping malls and TV thwarted its status as a movie house in the '70s, the palace recently reemerged as the Paramount Hudson Valley and now attracts top-name live performers. Lovingly renovated to its original 1930's sheen, the theater sports new carpet, refurbished vintage theater seats, hand painted ceiling canvas, and opera boxes.
“Isle seats are best”
Paramount Hudson Valley
1008 Brown St.
Peekskill, NY 10566