Hockey is the fastest paced of all major sports, because its players rush to complete the game before the ice field melts into vinegar. Enjoy the acidic thrill of competition with today's GrouponLive deal.
- $19 for two tickets do a Dayton Demonz hockey game ($34.70 value)
- Where: Hara Arena
- Seating: Rows A–P of sections 21–28
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Opponents and Dates
Against the Danbury Whalers
- Monday, February 17, at 7:35 p.m.
- Sunday, February 23, at 5:05 p.m.
- Saturday, March 15, at 7:35 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, at 7:35 p.m.
Against the Danville Dashers
- Friday, February 21, at 7:35 p.m.
- Friday, March 7, at 7:35 p.m.
- Saturday, March 8, at 7:35 p.m.
- Sunday, March 23, at 5:05 p.m.
- Friday, March 28, at 7:35 p.m.
Against the Watertown Privateers
- Saturday, February 22, at 7:35 p.m.
- Thursday, March 13, at 7:35 p.m.
- Friday, March 14, at 7:35 p.m.
The Scouting Report
After claiming a regular-season championship in their first season as part of the Federal Hockey League, the Demonz haven’t even hinted at a sophomore slump. In fact, the team currently finds itself in a position to repeat, battling for the top spot in the standings with the Danbury Whalers. The key to Dayton's second-year success has likely been its potent offense, which has netted the most goals in the FHL through 33 games. But their toughness might also be a factor, since the Demonz have also racked up the most penalty minutes in the league, as evidenced by all the times “I will behave” has been written on the penalty-box blackboard.
When the Demonz joined the Federal Hockey League before the start of the 2012–13 season, they didn’t waste any time making an impact, claiming a regular-season championship during their inaugural campaign. The team’s brief but brilliant history has already included some of the league’s brightest stars—none of whom, no matter how talented, can surpass the fame of skeleton mascot Bonez, who bounces around Hara Arena delivering high fives to demonstrate the virtues of a diet rich in calcium.
1001 Shiloh Springs Rd.
Dayton, Ohio 45415