Laughing uproariously in public is sometimes inappropriate, which is why people feel most comfortable laughing in comedy clubs or into a jar in the bathroom. Let it all out with this GrouponLive deal.
- General admission to a standup-comedy show
- When: any regular show; valid Thursdays–Sundays, February 8 through May 31
- Where: Dayton Funny Bone
- Door time: one hour before 7:30 p.m. shows; 30 minutes before 10 p.m. shows
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to the see the schedule of upcoming performers.
- $15 for two tickets (up to $36 value)
- $20 for four tickets (up to $72 value)
Dayton Funny Bone requires a two-item minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Ian Bagg (February 13–16)
As seen on Comedy Central Presents, MVP: Most Vertical Primate, and in his own Showtime special
Warning: contains brief profanity and good-natured ribbing of happily married people
John Morgan (April 3–6)
"Ragin' Cajun" who has performed at the Montreal Comedy Festival and toured with Kathleen Madigan and Jerry Seinfeld
Warning: contains coarse language, racial humor, sexual situations, and chivalry dying
Greg Morton (April 10–14)
Three-time veteran of the Just for Laughs festival whose viral video "Obama Man" landed over 4 million YouTube views and whose song parodies have been heard on The Bob and Tom Show
Warning: promotes public flatulence
Funny Bone Dayton
The first Funny Bone was born more than three decades ago after a comedy show left cofounder Gerald Kubach's sides aching so bad that he knew he had to get into the standup business. Now in more than 25 cities, the clubs have played host to such luminaries as Jerry Seinfeld, Dave Chappelle, and Roseanne Barr. In Dayton, while patrons practice projecting their laughter toward the stage they can quash hunger by digging into a menu of pub fare.