Feel the rush with this GrouponLive deal to see the 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup on Friday, March 1, at 7 p.m. or the 2013 American Cup on Saturday, March 2, at 11:30 a.m. Both events are held at the DCU Center. Choose from four options:
- $19 for one G-Pass for general admission to the 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup (up to a $39.75 value, including all fees)
- $39 for one G-Pass for seating in rows J–Q of the 200 level at the 2013 American Cup (up to a $75.70 value, including all fees)
- $59 for one G-Pass for seating in rows A–H of the 200 level at the 2013 American Cup (up to a $96.25 value, including all fees), plus a commemorative medal (a $20 value; up to a $116.25 total value, including all fees)<p>
$65 for a weekend package for both the 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup and the 2013 American Cup (up to a $156 total value, including all fees):
- One G-Pass for general admission to the 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup (up to a $39.75 value, including all fees)
- One G-Pass for seating in rows A–H of the 200-level to the 2013 American Cup (up to a $96.25 value, including all fees)
- One commemorative medal (a $20 value)<p>
For both events, doors open one hour before starting time. Because the ticket is a G-Pass, Groupon customers can use it to enter the venue directly; they will not need to redeem their Groupon at will call.
On the first weekend of March, the DCU Center comes to life with the high-flying, gymnastics of some of the world’s finest young gymnasts. Named for the 2008 Olympic all-around gold medalist from the United States, Friday night’s 2013 Nastia Liukin Cup showcases a field populated by some of America’s top female Junior Olympians. Now in its fourth year, the competition boasts numerous notable alumni, including 2012 Olympic all-around gold medalist Gabby Douglas, who competed at the 2010 edition.
Five-time Olympic medalist Nastia Liukin also has close ties to Saturday’s event, the 2013 American Cup, which she won in 2008 on her way to her Olympic all-around victory. An all-around International Gymnastics Federation World Cup event, the 2013 American Cup features both male and female athletes, with a field of 16 athletes including London 2012 medalists Kyla Ross, Danell Leyva, and Marcel Nguyen vying for the coveted all-around titles. In addition to Liukin, the event’s list list of past winners includes some of the sport’s best-known gymnasts, including Paul Hamm, Bart Conner, Mary Lou Retton, and Kerri Strug, who captured hearts across America thanks to her heroic vault at the 1996 Olympic Games as part of the Magnificent Seven that clinched the United States’ first-ever team gold.
Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.
50 Foster St.
Worcester, Massachusetts 01608