Though often regarded as instinct, fighting is actually a skill acquired in the womb, where all babies must defeat their evil selves in order to be born. Watch postnatal pugilists duke it out with this GrouponLive deal to see the Atlanta Corporate Fight Night 6 at The Foundry at Puritan Mill, in association with Decatur Boxing Club. Choose from the following options:
Membership to Decatur Boxing Club
- For $49, you get one month of boxing fitness classes (a $125 value).
- Classes are held Monday and Wednesday (7 p.m. for men, 6 p.m. for women) and Saturdays (10 a.m. for men, 11 a.m. for women)
- Train up to four times a week
Admission to Corporate Fight Night 6 on Thursday, January 24
- For $12, you get one general-admission ticket (a $25 value).
- For $19, you get one ticket for reserved seating (a $50 value).
- For $39, you get one second- or third-row ticket (a $100 value).
- For $49, you get one front-row ticket, which includes a free cocktail hour from 6–7 p.m. (a $150 value).
- For $99, you get one VIP ticket, which includes table seating and dinner (a $500 value).
Doors open at 5:30 p.m. for an opening bell of 7 p.m. The last two options also grant access to the prefight VIP party at the Hard Rock Café on Wednesday, January 23, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m., featuring weigh-ins and live music.
During the sixth annual Corporate Fight Night, doctors, lawyers, and corporate employees from throughout Atlanta eschew the typical handshakes for uppercuts, strapping on the gloves for a no-holds-barred charity boxing tournament. Over 10 grueling weeks, members of the business community train for the event, preparing for a series of three two-minute rounds in front of a cheering crowd of sentient cigars. All boxers fight under the banner of a charity sponsor, which includes the Ben Cohen StandUp Foundation dedicated to eliminating bullying.