The best tribute bands can faithfully re-create music's groundbreaking moments, such as when Buddy Holly first cloned a sheep onstage. See a perfect replica with this Groupon.
- Def Leggend or Zoso
- Where: House of Blues Houston
- Seating: General Admission Standing with Skip-The-Line Pass
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $16.63 for one ticket to Def Leggend on Friday, June 6, at 9 p.m. (up to $33.25 value)
- $22.79 for one ticket to Zoso on Saturday, August 9, at 8 p.m. (up to $39.33 value)
Each ticket includes a skip-the-line pass.
- What Def Leggend replicates: those football-stadium harmonies, those scrumptious guitar licks, and Joe Elliot's paint-peeling lead vocals
- What else: the hairdos and even the accents
- Moments where the band may have to compete with the volume of the audience: "Armageddon It" and "Pour Some Sugar on Me"
Zoso – “When the Levee Breaks”
- When they formed: in 1995, when classic-rock reservoirs were at historic lows
- What they do: replicate the look, sound, and spirit of Led Zeppelin
- How they do it: with attention to detail—they emulate Robert Plant's harmonica solo on "When the Levee Breaks" and recreate Jimmy Page emaciating into Gollum during "Ramble On"
- Other hits they play: "Black Dog," "Stairway to Heaven," "Kashmir"
House of Blues Houston
1204 Caroline St.
Houston, Texas 77002