- One ticket to Defending the Caveman
- When: February 12–16
- Where: Wilson Center for the Arts
- Seating: best available
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Free parking is available.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Defending the Caveman
Defending the Caveman has played in 45 countries and has been crowned the longest-running solo show in Broadway history. Philosophizing on everything from contemporary feminism to the erogenous zone, a lone man takes shelter in his cave as he dissects the ever-waging battle of the sexes. Rob Becker's uproarious script—informed by an informal three-year study of anthropology, sociology, and prehistory—blends casual observations, such as a woman's tendency to dominate her man's closet, with hypothetical situations, such as men talking about what makes them cry as they pump iron, for an evening of hilarity.
Recommended for adult audiences.