- One G-Pass to a tribute concert
- Where: House of Blues Orlando
- Standing-room general admission
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for Departure – Tribute to Journey on Saturday, December 14, at 8:30 p.m. (up to a $13 value)
- $10 for Elvis Revisited: A Tribute to the King! on Friday, December 27, at 8:30 p.m. (up to a $19 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Departure – A Tribute to Journey
Departure performing "Don't Stop Believin'"
- The talent: lead singer Brian Williams nails Steve Perry's operatic voice, white suit jacket, and flowing hair; ivory tickler Joel Hayes has been touted as the "best keyboardist in Atlanta," and Gwinnett Magazine voted Departure as the "Best Local Entertainment" for two years in a row
- The show: two hours of Journey's greatest arena-rock mainstays, performed with no breaks or power lunches during the power ballads
- The moment where the crowd gets pretty wild “Any Way You Want It”
- The moment where the crowd goes bananas, and gives that high note their all: “Don’t Stop Believin’.”
Elvis Revisited – A Tribute to the King
Ted Torres performing "Blue Suede Shoes"
- Who is Ted?: one of the the top five Elvis tribute artists in the world
- Says who?: the judges at the Ultimate Elvis Competition in Memphis, an event organized by Elvis Presley Enterprises
- The show: Elvis' entire career, from rockabilly rabble rouser to jumpsuit superstar
- Vocal resemblance of the Big E on scale of 1–10: 11 with peanut butter on top, which scored Ted the award for "Best Elvis Vocals" in 2011 at the Las Vegas Hilton's "Heart of the King"