Fashion shows answer questions about next season's trends, such as what color combinations will be in style and whether it’ll still be okay to wear socks. Stay on the cutting edge with this GrouponLive deal to the Designers Choice Fashion Preview at the Dallas World Trade Center on Saturday, November 17, at 7:30 p.m. Doors open at 5:30 p.m. Choose from the following options:
- For $17, you get one general-admission ticket (a $35 value).
- For $32, you get two general-admission tickets (a $70 value).
- For $56, you get four general-admission tickets (a $140 value).
- For $49, you get a Preferred Seating ticket package for two, which includes preferred seating and swag bags (a $100 value).
- For $89, you get a Preferred Seating ticket package for four, which includes preferred seating and swag bags (a $200 value).
Hosted by Project Runway star Korto Momolu, the Designers Choice Fashion Preview parades next season’s trendsetting threads from local and celebrity designers. The evening’s models strut, twirl, and pose in frocks from Korto Momolu’s New York Fashion Week collection, named after the one week every year when everyone in New York dresses nicely. CarmenIris shows off bold, locally produced designs crafted for curvy women, and Tre LaVoux drapes models of both genders in looks inspired by his Creole heritage. Chelsea Britt Stumo of RubyBritt also displays her studio’s brand of lifestyle wear, including reception dresses. Proceeds from the evening will be donated to the Timmons Art Foundation, which will fund a grant to strengthen the arts and music programs at W. T. White High School.
Dallas World Trade Center
2050 N Stemmons Fwy.
Dallas, Texas 75207