The slam-dunk is one of the most exhilarating plays in sports, along with the home run and whenever a horse kicks a field goal. See high-flying hoops action with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to one doubleheader session of the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic college basketball invitational tournament
- Where: Stan Sheriff Center
- Click here for details about session times and match-ups.
Seating and Sessions
$10 for two general-admission tickets to Session 1 on Sunday, December 22 (a $20 value)
- Game 1 at 12:30 p.m.: Iowa State against George Mason
- Game 2 at 2:30 p.m.: Oregon State against Akron at 2:30 p.m.
$10 for two general-admission tickets to Session 3 on Monday, December 23 (a $20 value)
- Game 5 at 9:30 a.m.: loser of Game 1 against loser of Game 2
- Game 6 at 11:30 a.m.: winner of Game 1 against winner of Game 2
$18 for two tickets for upper-level reserved seating to Session 5 on Wednesday, December 25 (a $36 value)
- Game 9 at 8:30 a.m.: seventh place game
- Game 10 at 11 a.m.: fifth place game
Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic
In the week leading up to Christmas, the fifth annual Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic sets out to reward well-behaved college hoops fans with a gift of 12 games over three days. Each squad competes in one game a day as the eight-team field advances through the bracket-style tournament. At the end, the two undefeated teams face off in the championship game, while the losers of each contest continue to pair off for final third- through seventh-place matches.
In last year's title game, Arizona beat San Diego State in a 68–67 nailbiter. This time around, Iowa State and George Mason get the tournament started with what should be an equally close match-up. A year ago, the Cyclones boasted the fourth-best offense in the country, netting 80 points per game en route to a solid 23-12 record. Across the court, the Patriots counter the Cyclones' attack by erecting sandbags around senior guard Sherrod Wright, whose 17 points per game led the team in scoring last season.
Stan Sheriff Center
1355 Lower Campus Rd.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96822Get Directions