- Two tickets to one doubleheader session of the Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic college basketball invitational tournament
- Where: Stan Sheriff Center
- Click here for details about session times and match-ups.
Seating and Sessions
$10 for two general-admission tickets to Session 1 on Sunday, December 22 (a $20 value)
- Game 1 at 12:30 p.m.: Iowa State against George Mason
- Game 2 at 2:30 p.m.: Oregon State against Akron at 2:30 p.m.
$10 for two general-admission tickets to Session 3 on Monday, December 23 (a $20 value)
- Game 5 at 9:30 a.m.: loser of Game 1 against loser of Game 2
- Game 6 at 11:30 a.m.: winner of Game 1 against winner of Game 2
$18 for two tickets for upper-level reserved seating to Session 5 on Wednesday, December 25 (a $36 value)
- Game 9 at 8:30 a.m.: seventh place game
- Game 10 at 11 a.m.: fifth place game
Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic
In the week leading up to Christmas, the fifth annual Hawaiian Airlines Diamond Head Classic sets out to reward well-behaved college hoops fans with a gift of 12 games over three days. Each squad competes in one game a day as the eight-team field advances through the bracket-style tournament. At the end, the two undefeated teams face off in the championship game, while the losers of each contest continue to pair off for final third- through seventh-place matches.
In last year's title game, Arizona beat San Diego State in a 68–67 nailbiter. This time around, Iowa State and George Mason get the tournament started with what should be an equally close match-up. A year ago, the Cyclones boasted the fourth-best offense in the country, netting 80 points per game en route to a solid 23-12 record. Across the court, the Patriots counter the Cyclones' attack by erecting sandbags around senior guard Sherrod Wright, whose 17 points per game led the team in scoring last season.