- $25 for one ticket to see Diana Krall (up to $61.75 value)
- When: Wednesday, April 16, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount Theatre
- Seating: balcony section, marked in yellow on the seating chart
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- 8: the number of Krall's albums that have debuted at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart, which no other jazz singer has done
- 1: the peak position of her latest album, Glad Rag Doll, on the US Jazz Albums chart
- 1920s and 1930s: the eras where she drew the album's songs from
- 78: the number of RPMs in her father's record collection where she found the songs; a recipe that Heinz hasn't created yet
- 2004–2005: the years when Krall was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame and made an Officer of the Order of Canada
- 1,000,000: the number of cool points she gets for marrying Elvis Costello
- 2,000,000: the number of cool points Elvis Costello gets for marrying her
- What to expect at the show: vocals that fog your glasses, even if you don't wear glasses, tunes from Glad Rag Doll, and maybe a Tom Waits or Bob Dylan cover, all backed by Krall's crackerjack band
The Paramount Theatre
911 Pine Street
Seattle, Washington 98101Get Directions