Every music fan dreams of being called up onto the stage at a concert to sing alongside their favorite vocalist, and, in a carefree moment, lift their elbows in rhythm. Be free with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Diana Krall: Glad Rag Doll World Tour
- When: Friday, October 18, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Chrysler Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for the balcony (up to a $70.40 value)
- $39 for the orchestra or dress circle (up to an $80.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- 8: the number of Krall's albums that have debuted at the top of the Billboard Jazz Albums chart, which no other jazz singer has done
- #1: the peak position of her latest album, Glad Rag Doll, on the US Jazz Albums chart
- 1920s and 1930s: the eras where she drew the album's songs from
- 78: the number of RPMs in her father's record collection where she found the songs; a recipe that Heinz hasn't created yet
- 2004–2005: the years when Krall was inducted into Canada's Walk of Fame and made an Officer of the Order of Canada
- 1,000,000: the number of cool points she gets for marrying Elvis Costello
- 2,000,000: the number of cool points Elvis Costello gets for marrying her
- What to expect at the show: vocals that fog your glasses, even if you don't wear glasses, tunes from Glad Rag Doll, and maybe a Tom Waits or Bob Dylan cover, all backed by Krall's crackerjack quintet