Some country artists have played at venues that enhance their outlaw reputations, such as a prison or a dance hall that someone's embezzling from. Have a wild time with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
- When: Sunday, May 18, at 7 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $39.75 value)
- $30 for uncovered seating in terrace sections 401–405 (up to $54.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Dierks Bentley Riser Tour 2014
Dierks Bentley, "Home" at the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that's inspired many a do-si-do and peace treaty between country mice and city mice
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song "What Was I Thinkin,'" "Every Mile a Memory," and "Home" from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: He's the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Chris Young songs about drinking: "Save Water, Drink Beer," "Nothin' But the Cooler Left"
- Chris Young songs about women: "Gettin' You Home (The Black Dress Song)," "She's Got This Thing About Her"
- Chris Young song about drinking and women: "Drinkin' Me Lonely"
- Where you've seen Chase Rice: as a starting linebacker for University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, or in the pit crew for Hendrick Motorsports
- Chase songs custom-built for sing-alongs: "How She Rolls," "Buzz Back"
- Chase Rice albums you should own: 2012's Dirt Road Communion and 2011's Country as Me
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Don't go there hungry snacks aren't cheap”
PNC Bank Arts Center
116 Garden State Pkwy
Holmdel, New Jersey 07733