Country music has been described as "three chords and the truth," unlike the blues, which is known as "12 bars full of premeditated lies." Hear some honesty with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley
- When: Thursday, July 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Amphitheater at The Wharf
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for 300 level sections 304 or 307 (up to $33.25 value)
- $30 for 300 level section 305 (up to $53.80 value)
- $30 for 200 level section 203 (up to $53.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the fraction: half genteel charmer, half small-town troublemaker
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that's inspired many a do-si-do and peace treaty between country mice and city mice
- A few of his No. 1 singles: rollicking story-song "What Was I Thinkin'," "Every Mile a Memory," and "Home" from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- His biggest bona fide so far: He's the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry