- One G-Pass to see Dierks Bentley with Randy Houser
- When: Thursday, October 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Stockton Arena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values includes all fees.
- $20 for the rear of sections 201–217 or 226–227 (up to $36.35 value)
- $25 for sections 102–103 or 113–114, rows 4–13 (up to $49.60 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Dierks Bentley, the man: Grammy-nominated singer-songwriter equally at home at Lollapalooza as the Grand Ole Opry
- Dierks Bentley, the sound: a down-to-earth lyricism that’s inspired many a do-si-do
- Dierks Bentley, the hit-maker: his chart-topping singles include rollicking story-song “What Was I Thinkin,’” “Every Mile a Memory,” and “Home” from his seventh top-ten album of the same name
- Dierks Bentley, the history-maker: he’s the third-youngest artist ever to be inducted into the Grand Ole Opry
- Randy Houser, the songwriter: he co-wrote the massive country hit “Honky Tonk Badonkadonk” with Trace Adkins, and has also penned songs for stars such as Justin Moore and Jessie James
- Randy Houser, the singer: he’s the pen and the voice behind “Runnin’ Outta Moonlight,” “Boots On,” and “How Country Feels”
- Randy Houser, the sound: he moves seamlessly between mellow-voiced ballads and up-tempo crowd-pleasers
248 W Fremont St
Stockton, California 95203